I have this internal itch in my shoulders and chest, what I have to do ?

hi! I Know this sound weird, but I have this internal itch for as long as I remember, I feel it in my shoulders and chest (inside), it s not an skin problem, I don t get any comfort just scratching, what I have to do, is put pressure on the itching zone or in the case of the shoulder I have to do kind of weird movements, and with all of this, I have big bruises on my chest and I have an injury on my shoulder!. I ve seeing dermatologists, psychologists, neurologist , and some others! then any help will be most appreciated
Asked On : Thu, 16 Dec 2010