I have an internal itching in my shoulders and chest. It is not a skin problem

hi!!!! I Know this sound weird, but I have this internal itch for as long as I remember, I feel it in my shoulders and chest (inside), it s not an skin problem, I don t get any comfort just scratching, what I have to do, is put pressure on the itching zone or in the case of the shoulder I have to do kind of weird movements, and with all of this, I have big bruises on my chest and I have an injury on my shoulder!. I ve seeing dermatologists, psychologists, neurologist , and some others!!! then any help will be most appreciated
Asked On : Thu, 30 Dec 2010
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
*take regular bath with anti-septic soap
*apply antiseptic powder after bath
*clean your sweat immediately when it comes
*wear loose undergarment
*wear cotton undergarments
If all these steps doesn't work meet a dermatologist for clinical examination and for further investigation.It could be fungal infection also.
Thank you