I have taken i-pill in pregnancy. What could be the effect ?

I had an Ipill-unwanted 72 .within 24hours and now I am pregnant . i want to know does it harm the baby. I had an Ipill-unwanted 72 .within 24hours and now I am pregnant. i want to know does it harm the baby.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
there can be failures of emergency contraception.If you are sure that you are pregnant , you should visit your Gynecologist and get an ultrasound done to know if there is any damage done to the fetus and placenta.Knowing the status , you can have special measures to take care of your pregnancy.Avoid strenuous work , take proper rest and follow your Gynecologist`s advice.