Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

I have suffering from lower stomach pain. Have not had my period

i have not had my periods in ten weeks now and i am suffering from lower stomagh pain i have done a pregnancy test and it's showed neg the pain gets so bad that i cant walk and it's sore to laugh my breasts are sore and i sometimes feel light headed what could be wrong with me ?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  233
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
If you are obese try to loose weight.You should get done some hormonal invetigation like FSH and LH.Also get done ultrasound examination of abdomen .
Answered: Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor