I have stretch marks on my boobs and hips. How to get rid of it?

i have one strech mark on both boobs but theres gettin more :( and i have strech marks on my hips going on to my bum ? im not pregnant and im size 6 but goin off size 6 ... And im 13 ? HELP WHATS WRONGE WITH ME? x Thanks For The People Who Gave A Real Anwser! And Not Callin Me Fat! Uk Size 6 Is For My Hips Not Any Other Part Of My Body! Im Not Fat! x Much Love To The Niice People x :) x
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Don't worry, it's not abnormal to get stretch marks even if you're not pregnant and you're this young. A large percentage of females will get stretch marks some time in their lives because the size of their bodies changes. ^_^ My sister is skinny as a toothpick (and 19 years old) and even she has stretch marks, so it's not about being fat or skinny what will result in getting them (though if your body size increases, you'll get more because your skin would need to stretch to accommodate the new size). The bad news? It's permanent. The good news? You can buy products (Bio Oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, etc.) to help REDUCE the visibility of those stretch marks. It'll take a very long time before you'll see any visible results. Don't be alarm by them. ^_^'