I have stopped smoking during my 30 week of pregnancy. Will it be seen in blood stream ?

I m 30 weeks pregnant and I just stopped smoking marijuana. I m scared that it will show up in my blood stream when It is time to deliver. I m done smoking for sure. Will it still be in my blood at 40 weeks?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Welcome to HCM.
You have certainly done a dumb thing. Let alone Marijuana, smoking anything in pregnancy is harmful for the baby. You are more concerned about it being detected in the blood than the health of your baby. It will not stay in the blood for 10 weeks, but that should not encourage you to go at it again. You should be more concerned about its ill effects on your child in the womb. Say good bye to Marijuana for ever.
Wish you a very healthy baby.