I have sores on penis. I use to masturbate twice-thrice a day

Hi, I have red sores on my penis head . they are small, around 1-2 milimeter in diameter. They are coming and going for last 5 years. I also have lower back pain for last 5 years. I always have a pain in my penile shaft. when I ejaculate/urninate I feel a burning in the shaft. Please help me. I have donated blood . And in final screening i was cleared off of any VD, malaria etc. In KUBE test ( ultrasound ), I was diagnosed with a Cystisis like symptoms. Thickening of UT walls. I never have sex out of wedlock, but use to masturbate twice-thrice a day.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Jan 2011