I have sharp pain in my left chest and i have shooting nerve pain mainly throughout my left arm

I have been having chest pain in the left side of my chest, sometimes it is so sharp and it radiates through to my back. It happens at any time, mainly whilst driving the car or sitting on the couch. Each breath really hurts, both inhaling and exhaling. I have recently noticed that when i bend over i feel pressure in the same spot that i usually get the sharp pain. Im 27, a little overweight , diet is better now though. I have had a cardio stress test and a lung xray 2 months ago and both were clear. I also should mention i feel as though i have shooting nerve pain mainly thoughtout my left arm and sometimes my legs, i dont know if its related. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011