I have severe pain in all joints and I am diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Can anything else also cause the severe joint pains ?

I ve been having a problem now for the past 3 and a half years with all of my joints . I have been to so many doctors. All the test came back inconclusive of a diagnosis. The Rheumatologist that I saw did a complete urine analysis and it came back showing great volumes of calcium oxalate which explained cloudiness when I urinate. Now I have been seeing a bone surgeon who does not think it is serious because the MRI results that I did came back normal. He has recommended a physiotherapist. I have only been to 4 sessions. I have gotten worse as a result. my symptoms include a severe rush of cutting pain in the joints. it is as if there is sharp piece of bone that is cutting trough to the flesh . then with this pain, comes instant immobility. there is a feeling as of something is going to snap or break. Also I have a lot of crack/pop in the joints mainly in the hips which are the worse part. the spine has swollen in the middle of my back a few times. I have sever muscle spasms especially in the toes when it is in water for some time or when i wear certain slippers. I am 27 yrs old and I can barely move around. Few months ago, a different Rheumatologist diagnose me with fibromyalgia . But thinks something else may also be wrong.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jul 2011