I have seen two drops of mucous contained blood, please guide me

hi, I am 26yrs female with 3 months pregnancy. Today in the afternoon I have seen two drops of mucous contained blood ,so I am worried about that; what could be the reason ? I informed to my consultant she advised to take Tab.Ethamsylate 500mg tid, Ing. Maintain 500mg IM stat dose. Shall I go for that or not? Please give me proper guidance. I am in confusion.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Dec 2010
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
The 3rd month of pregnancy - is usually a time when the placenta takes over the functions of poregnancy
Your concern is obvious. you can follow your consultant and keep her posted if the bleeding is more. May be they will call you for an ultrasound. They will be the best to advise you in pregnancy guide you
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Nothing to worry,many a time break through bleeding is there.
Go for medicines prescribed by your consultant.
Take complete rest.
If bleeding increases or pain in lower abdomen,consult your obst.
Ok and bye.