I have rashes on body after taking levaquin. What is causing this ?

Hi i m 32 yr old woman ....i had cold and cough in the month of 11/10/2010......i went to the Doctor he gave me LEVAQUIN 500 MG AND PREDNISONE 10 MG TABLET . I took 2 tablet of LEVAQUIN after that i had some hives on my body.then concerned doctor again he gave CLARITIN OF 10 TABLET .I completed that dose. But still having that kind of rashes on body special when taking bath with hot water or any thing rough surface rub on my skin suddenly hives come and after an hour it goes automatically. I was worried so took an appointment with dermatologist on 02/21/2011 he said that it may be coz of dry weather ,he gave me some cream and medicine as below 1.Xyzal(Levocetirizine 5 mg ) in AM 2 Zyrtec 10 mg(OTC) in Pm 3 Desowen Cream 0.05)2*day(for face) 4 Triamcinolone 0.1% cream (for body) today is 03/04/2011 but i am facing same ....Can you tell what exactly happened with my skin and how long this medicine take to recover ? will recover or not?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011