I have problem with my mensiz, please guide me

helo i m rafia there is some oroblem wid my mensiz n dr sugest me to take ovafin for concieving for three months but i take it only one month bcause my husbund has gone to abrod plz tel me can i takie it again when i m with my husband my age is 26 i have lived with my husband only 7 months but my marriage teure is 14 month
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Hi Rafia
Yes you can take it again when your husband comes but it is to be taken under doctor supervision for the dose required.It is given for ovulation that is related to fertility.You may need test to see if ovulation occurs with the prescribed dose or you need higher dose.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hi, rafia,
Welcome to healthcare magic,
You can complete the course as advised by your doctor when you are with your husband.You don't have to worry for conception now as you have lived with husband only for 7 months.If you don't conceive after living with your husband for 1year then you can start investigation and treatment.
Good luck
thanks for ansawerin me i want to ask about viginal discharge i have read that it changes as our monthly cycle change is it true n one thing after periods this discharge is normal like white sticky discharge n can it make any difficulty to concieve