I have pins and needles in hands and feet in morning

I am going through a depression , morning are the worst, I wake up my feet start to tingle, then my hands then sick in my tummy.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011
what u experiencing in morning is feature of intense anxiety,neurotic symptoms of depression... usually characteristic features includes palpitation,tingling numbness in hand,restless feeling,uneasy,breathless or choking like sensation,intense feeling that sel going to be mad or going to die....
If u doesnt have any other medical illness then pls consult to Psychiatrist....there is solution for same.