I have pimple problem on my hand. Suggest me the treatment

i had a pimple problem on my hand which live my hand with a black marks every after 6 months can you please help me what can i use.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Dec 2010
Wash you face 3-4 times in a day with tap water.
Drink maximum water and have maximum fluid intake with diet rich in fruits and less in sugar.
Still if you have problem then try homeopathy at
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.There could be some skin infection and when you scratch or apply some steroid base ointments you can have problem like this.The problem seems to simple,please talk to your primary care physician and take proper treatment and you will be fine.
wishing you good health.Dr.Pragnesh
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
It may be due to dry skin or more exposure to bright sun light.
Apply some good branded moisturizing lotion,
Cover your hands while going out in sunlight.
Take Vit A,D,and E supplements.
Ok and bye.
  Anonymous's Response
Use the soap that contain neem extracts like margo. and bath daily twice......