I have pigmentation in my feet, i do suffer from oseoarthritis

hello, i am a 37 yr old female with pretty fair health, i do suffer from oseoarthritis in my hips and lower back, hip resurfacing about 5yrs ago. kind of have some bad feet, had a bunionectomy on my right foot, will need another on my left sometime in the future as it is starting to bother me. I suffered from calluses use to play sports and wore a lot of sneakers however now the sole of my feet not only have brown spots all over but my skin is not clear on bottom or sides it looks as if the pigment color changed.
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011