I have not had my period after having unprotected sex with symptoms of pregnancy

I think i am pregnant but not too sure i have had unprotected sex in the last couple of months with my partner but i have not had a period since june 2009 i have had most of the symptoms of pregnancy ie feeling bloated spotting stomache pains going to teh toilet frequently and headaches i have done 3 4 HPT and they have all came back negative Im Confused can you help me please?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
i have also got the tender breasts aswell.
OBGYN Dr. Nidhi Sharma Chauhan's  Response
since you have not had your period since june 2009 , you need to get some hormonal tests done to find out the cause. also as your urine for pregnancy is negative it is unlikely that you are pregnant. you should get a few hormonal tests and a pelvic sonography done.