I have not had a period yet, what should I do ?

I am 13 and haven't had a period yet but all my friends have what should i do ?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Well if you are a bit on the thin side like i am.. you should get it by the age of 13 or 13 and a half. You can ask around not everyone in your school has had their period yet. Its nothing to be happy about believe me..cramps blood bloated..bleh i got my period when i was 12 and a half soo..i consider myself early. Sometimes i think about beign 40 and not having to worry about period issues. Take it easy, Have a great day!