I have nausea, cramping, tender breast. whats going on with me for the last 6-7 weeks ?

Well for the last month I've had some issues,I have nausea ,cramping,tender breast and 1week and a half ago i started what i thought was my period since it was 4 days late but was nothing like my history of menstral cycles. This one was just spotting for 5days and then 5days later i started to spot again for 3 more days.I have had blood test done in the last 6weeks and serveral home pregnancy test all where neg,but my last two preg i didnt find out dispite taking home test the i was 5months along with my first child and 3months along with my 2nd.I'm terrified because of my past i had complecations with my labors because i wasnt aware of the pregnancy ie poor dieting so i truely want to avoid that this time around but i cant seem to get anyone to do an ultra sound.If im not pregnany i wonder whats going on with me for the last 6-7 weeks ?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Sep 2010