I have my period, can I go for swimming ?

i dont wear tampons, can i just go in the pool just like that and when i get out put a pad on right away? will i get blood all over the pool? HELPPP PLEASE hurry thanks everyone :)
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
help please i have my period and iam only 10 years old and i don't know if i can go in the pool? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can sit in the bathtub during my period and the blood does not come out in the tub. But I'd use a tampon to be safer escpecially if it's in public.