I have my period and they are pant sing people, what should I do ?

OK well I am on my period and all the guys are pant sing(pulling down pants)to all the girl during p.e. what should i do i don't want them to pull down my pants and then a pad or tampon string is hanging out! and if they see a pad i don't know what to say if they see it. i have already tried holding my pants up but they are really strong! loll help me! i cant wear a belt because we have uniforms and a belt wouldn't stay on the shorts I am only in 6th grade and we are walking outside so the teacher is ahead of us
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Students shouldn't be pantsing during PE, that is considered sexual harrassment...where are the teachers during this time? {edit} If the teacher is walking ahead, then someone needs to tell him/her to have the boys walk ahead of the girls so this does not occur. It will mean someone stepping up and speaking out about what the boys are doing. Save yourself and other girls embarrassment and tell the teacher yourself. There are rules at schools about boys sexually harrasing girls and that is exactly what they are doing to ya'll.