I have missed period for three months but my pregnancy tests is negative. What could be causing this ?

Hi, My Name Is Brandi, Im 19 Years Old. I Have Missed My Period For Three Months Now And I Thought I Was Pregnant Until I Took Four Negative Tests. Now My Lower Back, Pelvic Area, And My Sides Are Hurting. Sometimes Are Worse Than Others But Its Constantly There. Its Almost Impossible For Me To See A Doctor Because I Dont Have The Money And No Insurance And The Emergency Room Was No Help. Please Help Me Understand What May Be Going On. Im Not Asking For A Diagnosis, Just Some Advice Or Help. Please. thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011