I have migrating pain in lower back and hip joint. Taking evion still pain remains

I am 42 year male in India suffring since jun 24 , 2011 for migrating pain in lower back + heap joint area xray was normal. I have done 10 sessions of physiotherapy also the pain was reduced by 70%. Now again due to some physical work pain started & When I went to private medical MD doctor he prescribed the medicinecs for 10 days. these medicines are 1. Evion-C 2. PAN 40 3. Myoril plus 4mg . Please help me & suggest me on such type of pain and also on what is use of each medicines prescribed by doctor
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011