I have many symptoms of being pregnant but my HPT shows a negative result

i have many symptoms of being pregnant but this morning i took a hpt and it came out negitive... but for some reson im pretty sure i am indeed pregnant! so how much longer should i wait to take another one? i have many symptoms of being pregnant but this morning i took a hpt and it came out negitive... but for some reson im pretty sure i am indeed pregnant! so how much longer should i wait to take another one?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Jan 2011
hi,
you have not mentioned about your last mences. any way, urine preg. test is +ve when you are overdue by 8-10 days. you can repeat the test after 8 days. if it is -ve,you can go for physical check up/sonography.this will be cofirmatory when preg. is 1.5 mths age.
Thanks.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
If 8-10 days past of your expected period date then only you go for test.
If this test is negative and you are doubtful about result then go for blood hct test.
This is confirmative..
Ok and bye.