I have lost my voice and sore arm. Can I treat this at home?

I m 27 year old female that does not take pharamceuticals and started developing a sore throat 5 days ago on a long drive to the beach. Since then, my ears have been sore and though my throat doesn t hurt as bad, 2 days ago I lost my voice and have been coughing, sneezing, muscousy, stuffed and runny. Last night before going to bed my right arm was sore and I can t figure out the connection but I know it has to be relevant. I later woke up in the middle of the night and the right side of my chest was sore also. When I woke up this morning, the pain in my chest was gone, but my right arm has been sore all day. I have started taking some natural medicines today (echinacea, myrhh, white oak bark and licorice root mixed extract for my throat and Curamin for the pain) and can tell a difference so far though nothing has completely gone away yet. What is this, how serious is it, and can I treat this at home? Any natural treatment suggestions would be wonderful.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011