I have lost my kid 1.5 months back and expecting second baby

Doctor , i lost my kid 1.5 months bck, reason is unknown, he refused milk for one day , the previous day we gave him vaccination, i am still not came out of the shock , he was just 3.5 mths old kid, now we are planing for second baby, so tat my hubby will be normal as he is dull now a days. Doctor, can i expect normal delivery as first one was caesarean, i dont have mother or anyone to take care of me. please suggest how should i take care of myself,in terms of being pregnant , is there special program for delivery. Also please let me know wt would be the reason for his sudden death - He was having abnormal breathing like his stomach was lifted up and down,At hospital they told it is due to aspiration , but nothing happened at home, if aspiration would have occured, he would have cried rite, but he never cried. he was sleeping throughout tat day. when i lifted him, i found he was sweating, i thought to take him to doctor in the evening, i think tat is the mistake i have done. if i would have taken him in the morning itself he would be alive. i am so unlucky to have my child with me. i have one more query the previous morning he had 10th week polio injn might be that would be the reason for his death. please let me know. i am confusing myself with all these.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011