I have light headness with a throbbing pressure all over head and my sederate is high

lightheadedness one month throbbing pressure in head bad and sederate is high cant function what is it i month of lightheadedness hard throbbing pressure all over head pulsating hard when pulsating affects vision and feeling of passing out treted for sinus infection 3 times in a row loss of balance cat scans and mri normal blood test all goog except sederat is high inflamattion had to take month leave from college pass out feelings in class its not stress dr cant figure it out prednizone takes lightheadedness away until it wears off no high blood pressure or low blood pressure no diseases
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011