Diabetic with BP. Off treatment, medications. Feeling heavy headedness, dizziness, imbalance, pounding in head. Is this due to high blood pressure?

hi, im 22yrs old found out i had diabetes and high blood pressure when i 14yrs old. well recently 2yrs ago my medicade ran out and i couldnt afford to keep seeing my doctor and paying for meds. i went to a urgent care thursday because i had been feeling heavy headness, dizziness , and staggerling when i walk. just got my meds friday and started today taking them....right now i feel heavy headness and heartbeat pounding in my head and when i bend over feels like im going to tilt. can this be from my blood pressure
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013