I have irregular periods and hair growth in my breast, stomach and cheek. Is this due to hormonal imbalance ?

Hello sir,i am 23 year old unmarried women, i am suffering from unusual disorder in my monthly period since past 7 years and in present also.meanwhile i have gone through so many medical test not only in alopathic but in ayurvedic also.sir from past 2 years i have also faced the problem of unusual growth of hair im my breast,stomch,and check also.sir is this harmonical imbalance please guide me. thanks
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011