I have heart and back pain. All of my reports are perfectly alright

4 ekgs blood work 2 chest xrays all normal what could be causing these chest pains I am a 33 yr. old female, smoke 2-3 cigarettes a day, and over weight. I have been having chest pains on and off for the last 4 months. Have been to the ER 3 times EKG s blood work, chest xrays all came back normal. But, stilll getting these chest pains on my left side. The pain feels heavy, with some tingle going down my arm and fingers. At times I even have back pains. What could this pain be? Do you think it s heart related even though my test all came back normal?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011