I have headaches when i look up and down. Do i have eye disorder ?

Why do i have headaches when i look up, down, left, and right? what must i do?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Sep 2011
what is your age and whether you are using any glasses or not.pain during movement and headache may be due to refractive error,sinusitis or any evolving inflammatory /infectious cause.SO better checked your eyes by ophthalmologist and also have Ear nose doctor opinion.
take care
by
Anesthesiologist Dr. Shivakumar. M. C.'s  Response
Hi jong,

refractory errors eye are one of the most common causes of eye pain and headache as eye try to accommodate more to focous, which may leads to straining of both intraocular and extraocular muscles, so you get yourself tested for refractory error and take good best rest as in adequate sleep may also leads to eye pain. consult ophthalmologist.

hi
Refractive errors do cause headache.
i advice you to consult ophthalmologist, to correct the refractive errors. that will relieve your headache.
  Anonymous's Response
hi,
Did u have any running nose? Do u get strain in your eye while you are reading / working ? Are u drinking enough water? Go to an Ophthalmologist and get your eye tested. If you wearing spectacles already may be there is change in power. Do have tenderness in forhead, near nose? It could be due to Sinusitis/Refractive Error(Astigmatism).
Psychiatrist Dr. Alok Ranjan's  Response
THE HEADACHE OF POSTURAL CHANGES ARE GENERALLY SUGGESTIVE OF TWO COMMAN PATHOLOGY:
1)CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS.

2)SINUSITIS.
YOU NEED TO UNDERGO X RAY CERVICAL SPINE,&NASAL AND PARANASAL SINUSES.

.

hi
it might be due to refractive errors
consult ophthalmologist