I have headache with hyperthyroidism

i m hyperthyriodism patient range 0.025 having severe headache doctor suggested carbimazole 40mg there is no progress
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jun 2010
Welcome to Healthcaremagic
Thanks for your query
consult your doctor for you may require increase in dosage or else radioiodine or surgery
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.You need to wait for some time,till that time you have to keep patience.When ever the treatment is started one needs adjust the dose as per the report.Some times you may need to undergo ultrasound of neck or thyroid scan to determine the cause of thyroid over activity,please see a hormone specialist for this.
wishing you good health.