I have had strep throat and fever. Any treatment for these symptoms

Hello, I have strep throat and I have been on a antibiotic since Tuesday. My throat started feeling better last night and my right gland swelling went down, and my left gland was still swollen. But, it felt a lot better. Now I have had chills and a fever up to 102.2 all day, it went down to the 99 s for about a little over an hour. But now it is back up to 102.0. What should I do ? I have been taking Tylenol all day to try and relieve my fever, but it doesn t seem to be working very well. Why is my antibiotic not working and I am getting a different illness? Thank You.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Jan 2011