I have had pimples and blackness, please suggest me the remedy for it

Hello Doctor I am effecting from skin problem my problem is this 1st there is lot of pimples on my face and 2nd that after shifting in West Indies my face becoming more and more black people called my Blacklish plz sir or mam plz help me if the pimples are finished but their symbol remain on my face solve my problem Name Zeeshan Asghar Age 17 Male I also checked from skin specialist he gave me Ace face wash and tablets Adoxa but no effect byye
Asked On : Sat, 20 Feb 2010