I have had no contractions & increase of discharge for the past couple weeks

Had no contractions & Increase of discharge for the past couple weeks I m 38 wks and 3 day I ve had no contractions that I know of the baby still moves all the time. I ve just recently lost the feeling to eat anything. I actually have to think if I ve eaten anything. I have had a increase of discharge for the past couple weeks that small sweet. I ve had an dramatic change in my sleep. I sleep more know then I have in my entire pregnancy . Is this all normal or is there something wrong???
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011