I have had discharge, smells weird, please advise

I have had discharge for the last... 1 and a 1/2 years. But now its kinda smells weird and it is definately noticable. It doesn t itch and its white clearish but it smells bad!! Is it normal? PS: If this helps i have had my period for a good year or so. Oh and if it is normal how do i get rid of the smell?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
It's normal to have discharge sometimes, but not all the time, and not a lot of it. If it's a white or clear color, that is also normal, but to have a smell, especially one that is really bad, is not normal. I would suggest making an appointment with a gynecologist. They're the best ones to ask about that sort of thing, and women are supposed to meet with them at least once a year for a check up. It doesn't sound like a yeast infection, because those itch REALLY bad!