I have had annoying aching pain in my right testical, please suggest me

I am a 21 year old white male. I have had annoying aching pain in my right testical for about a year anda a half now. I was working out around the time the pain started, and I thought it might have had something to do with it. So I quit working out about a year ago and the pain is still there. I went to the emergency room afew months ago and got a check up and an ultrasound, but the said they didn't know what was wrong with me. I have tried constant use of Ibprophine, rest, long periods of ice, prostate vitamins, and groin streches. Nothing has seemed to work. IW as just wondering what is wrong with me and how to fix it. Thank You for your time,
Asked On : Thu, 18 Feb 2010