I have had an severe headache, kindly help me out

I have had an severe headache for three days, loss of appetite and mood swings. what is the reason for this ?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

are you suffering from liver problems or stress, even me had the same problem and latter i found myself being investigated for a list of suspections they had and finally to come out telling depression and it wsa very very annoying initially, it took me almost 2 months to accept this and now i feel a lot better and myself very young and energetic after getting adequate treatment for depression from psychatrist