I have had a small burn on my foot and it is infected. Is it a fungal infection ?

Hi doctor I have had a small burn on my foot in November and it seems to be infected it s puffy and really itchy but now it has small pimples appering that when I scratch them they give off a watery yellow liquid I am using a hydrocortisone cream but it dosen't seem to help. I have seeing a nurse but she thinks it s a fungal infection ? I have had cellutitis befor could this relate. I am 33 years old female help it s driving me nuts
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011