I have facial hair growth and hair even on my stomach and chest. I am a 16 year old girl

hello doctor , i am a 16 year old girl.i had very thick hair when i was younger. thickness of my hair has reducing for the past 2 yearsand only 1/4th of it is remaining.at the same time i have facial hairgrowth and hair even on my stomach and chest more than what is seen in other women.there are no hair breakages,instaed hair as a whole comes off from my scalp.daily 90-100 hairs fall off.is there any tests that can be done to diagnose if there is any infection on my scalp?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011