I have dull pain for the last 5 days under my left breast.What it could be?

Hi, I have been having this dull pain for the last 5 days under my left breast, right around the bottom part of it, I thought it was the underwire of my bra that might have been bothering me, but now I felt it and it feels like a thick vein going right up into my breast, I dont feel it in my breast, just in the crease and about an inch or so down which wasn't there before, I had a mammorgram done 4 days ago and haven't gotten a call about anything being wrong, so I'm not sure what it is.
Asked On : Wed, 19 May 2010

I suggest you to wait for the report and dont worry i dont think it is a problem ,might be due to gas problem you have got it ..........