I have dry skin and dandruff problems. How to be cured from these ?

hello, I have dry skin problem since many years, also dandruff problem. recently I observed some red circular rash/spots on my skin. after consulting my doctor i came to know it was ring worm. he asked me to apply cream named Tebina which contains terbinafine HCL cream 1 %. it was very effective and lesions and spots got cured and i stopped using cream. but before some days i find that its occuring again. please guide me. to get medicine to cure permanently.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011