I have cramps after intercourse

i had sex and my i forgot what date my peroid was soupose to be then i had my period and it was heavy and lasted 7 days but thats the same as all my periods i usually have then i was soupose to have my period the 1 januray and it was the 2 but on the 1 and 31 i was haveing cramps and my period on the 2 of january was short and very light lasted about 3 days am i pregnant
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jan 2010

Okay, your just an asshole Anon.. Any time you have unpretected sex you have a chance of getting pregnant. If your periods are usually like clock work and are the same (as mine are not. I have PCOS and they are very Eratic (sp) ) then there is a possibility, espicially if he ejaculated in you. You should probably take a pregnancy test to see. Im not sure if it would be right..depending on when the sex was. But I would advise getting a pregnancy test to be sure or going to a free clinic.

Anonymous's Response

ur a whore!!! stop having sex! u have fingers dont u?? use them sometimes there better them cock... other wise i would b happy to eat u out  :)