I have completely lost erection. Had TB and jaundice

I m 27year old man and weight is 51kg.i have completely lost erection.earlier i have suffered tuberculosis and jaundice
Asked On : Sun, 16 Jan 2011
Endocrinologist 's  Response
When you have lost erection at the age of 27, we should first find whether it is pychogenic or organic cause. Having a prior history of tuberculosis and jaundice, organic problem is more likely. You need to have a complete evaluation and then treatment accordingly.
Urologist Dr. Pramod B Ramamurthy's  Response
When you are sleeping do you get normal penile erections especially in the early mornings? If not, you need to be examined by a urologist and if an organic cause is suspected you require a few tests like Doppler scan of penis.
How is your libido (sexual urge)? Is it decreased? Even it needs evaluation to see if it is psychogenic or hormonal imbalance.