I have burnt like black spot which is spreading in my mouth.

Dear Dr, Have a nice day..! 2-3 mnths back in my mouth a burnt like black scar occured..nw its spreading to next side f the mouth....v consult a internal med dr...he advisd me to gargle with mouth wash to apply fungal cream...after applying it yesterday..nw i cant open my mouth bcoz pain...swelling....wen time f consultation he advised to chk sugar lvl thyroid ... after tat he prescribed 25gm thyroid tab sugar 110 so control myself...after tat he told if its nt going within 1 wek v can go for an plz advs...... 27yrs, female
Asked On : Mon, 2 Aug 2010