I have bulge disc on the thecal sac, what treatment can help me?

I have l 5 bulge disc on the thecal sac I have degenerative disc disease facet athropathy and disc dissection Im in alot pain is there anything I can do and should I be in so much pain I m 34 years old male I fel pain November and got MRI on my back. Dr told me I had l-5 disc bulge into thecal sac. I also have disc dissection an facet athropathy. Last but not least degenerative disc disease and I m in alot of pain. My sciatica cones and goes and recently my left knee hurts all the time. I m hoping for epidural next week chiro and p.t and acupuncture did not help where do I go from here?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011