I have been vomiting in 7th week of pregnancy, is it because of the hcg 5000 injections ?

hi .....i read in one the answers that vomiting in pregnancy is due to high hcg level..........i m 7 weeks pregnant .........the day i had a urine test my doc advised me to have hcg 5000 injections every week for 4 weeks ........and from the day one i m having this vomiting n burning sensation ........this might be because of these injections that vomiting started so my worry is will it stop in few weeks or will continue through there anything that can be done......right now i m having ondem , rantac and emestat-od but still no relief.......plz help
Asked On : Sat, 13 Aug 2011