I have been using meth for long. What could be the effects ?

I ve been using drugs since I was 13. A lot of cocaine uppers Crystal meth crack you name it ive done it. And I use to do eight balls and quarter oz in one night of binging for years! maybe for years 14-17 I am now 19. What are some effects I should come in contact in the future? Heart problems??? When I say a lot of uppers i mean a lot! Plus shooting heroin and cocaine but that was only for half a year. Can someone help me out??? Ive been clean for a couple of months!
Asked On : Sat, 14 May 2011