I have been taking lexapro 10mg for 9 days now and I have had horrible nightmares and not sleeping

I have been taking lexapro 10mg for 9 days now and I have had horrible nightmares and not sleeping.i am also tired throughout the day but i do get sperts of energy.I take it at night at the moment but i have also tried it in morning and i get the same effects. Is this something that i should stop taking and ask my doctor or is this something that will go away in another week or so? I guess the question would be is this normal for the first few weeks?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011