I have been suffering from muscular amyloidsis for the last 16 -18yrs

Dear Doctor ? I m 32 yrs. old and have been suffering from MACULAR AMYLOIDSIS for the last 16 -18yrs. I started getting the lesions on my skin at the age of 14. however now it has spread below the collar bone area ( chest ) and also on the outer upper arm. The lesions at back of my neck and upper back has been the oldest and it has only got worse over the yrs. the back area is completely dark ( hyperpigmentation ) and dry rough and coarse. However the lesions on the chest and upper outer arm is relatively new (6yrs. ) and not as bad as the back. Is there a remedy to cure the disease from the root (complte cure ) and is there a traetment to completely eliminitae the lesions (hyperpigmention ) of the skin. Awaiting you response anxiously.. Arpita.
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011