I have been having severe neck and back pain. Should I visit to a neurologist, a cardiologist or an orthopedic ?

Hi! I have been having frequent neckache at the back which seems to radiate to the base of the head or skull, not sure which. This causes headaches, sometimes at the top of the head. The pain spreads to the shoulders esp. left and sometimes the neck pain starts from my left side. Sometimes, I even have throbbing pain on my right hand which I feel could be due to this neck pain. For past 3-4 days, I have been experiencing severe lower backpain. For past few months, I have been having on and off chest pain on the left, which causes breathlessness , fatigue because of which I had been to a cardiologist who mentioned it is arterial inflammation for which he prescribed medicine. What is arterial inflammation? Also, I have been having knee pain , both knees – the right being the worst for some years now for which I had been to an Ortho. He mentioned it was because of wear and tear and prescribed some vitamins and anti-inflammatory gel. But the thing with this pain is when I climb or anything, I feel this cracking sound. The problems mentioned are too many I guess but I need to know which doctor I should be visiting – whether it should be a neurologist, a cardiologist or an orthopedic ? Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Feb 2011